lunes, abril 16, 2007

ALDERGUT BACK. Press here :)

If I should say,
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go
But I know
I'll think of you in every step of the way.

And I will always love you
I will always love you.
You,My Darling you...(mmm..)

Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me.
So, goodbye.Please don't cry.
We both know
I'm not what you, you need

And I will always love you,
I will always love you

(:: Saxaphone Solo ::)

I hope life treats you kind.
And I hope you have all you dreamed.
And I'm wishing you joy and happiness.
But above all this - I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.

I will always love you
I will always love you...babe
You, darling I love you. babe
Ooh I'll always,I'll always love you...

10 comentarios:

Coro dijo...

Hola Aldergut!!!
Qué gusto, de nuevo por aquí...

Saludos

AndreaLP dijo...

Great song!

HugoLara dijo...

Chido...love is in the air =)

Sludos

Laula Maga dijo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnmaXPhLET4

Heavybm dijo...

Hola Aldegut. Joer, hemos vuelto casi a la vez. Me alegra mucho leerte de nuevo!

Kix dijo...

aaaauuuuu!!!!

Alex dijo...

estas de regreso??? neto?? ojala y que si!!!

chokkolatt dijo...

Yess!
Qué bien que estés de regreso
(la rola es como para cuando andas clavoide).
Un saludo!

Gade Herrera dijo...

ya sabía yo que regresaría usted... saludos.

azzura dijo...

heeyyyyyyy què alegría..;) estaba casi casi segura!

mil besitos